Our range is tailored to you
Chief Electrics Specialist in Charge (CESC)
Technical consulting and external Takeovers
- Training-on-the-Job for your Chief Electrics Specialist in Charge
- Take over CESC operations
- Take over CESC functions completely including technical authority
What is your gain? Regardless of whether you have already hired your own CESC or you choose not to have a CESC on your own – The ITW-Schindler GmbH group will take over these functions according to your wishes and needs, either in full or only specific Tasks.
Who will find this interesting? Every factory owner who carries out work according to DIN VDE 1000-10.
Consulting and Process Management for Compliant Electrical Organisations
- Inventory and building the organisation for electrical work safety
- Define processes, responsibilities and competencies
- Document electrical operations OSH
- Perform quality and safety Management
What do you gain? With our support, you meet your operating targets and your corporation will be legally compliant and electrically safe.
Who will find this interesting? Every manager, every CESC with electrical activities in accordance with DIN VDE 1000-10
Reach Success in 4 steps – we develop and realize individual training concepts tailored to your needs. We use a practical approach and our different training methods guarantee efficient and interactive learning. The qualification period is between 0.5 and 90 days.
- High-voltage training for qualifications according to DGUV-I 200-005
- Refresher training according to DGUV I 200-005
- Live working on energy storages DGUV-R 103-011
- Electrician automotive technology with IHK certificate (IHK Oberbayern)
Or are you also interested in these qualifications?
- Electrical Trained Personnel (ETP) according to DGUV Rule 3
- Electrical Specialist For Defined Activities (EFD) according to DGUV Rule 3 and DGUV principle 303-001
- Electrical Specialist (ES)
- Live work (LW) on switchgear assemblies according to DGUV-R 103-011
- Refresher trainings to obtain the qualifications
- Performance of full vehicle testing according to customer specifications
- Logistical assistance of the whole testing incl. documentation, evaluation and preparation of the testing results
- Protection of systems, components and software versions
- Maintenance and conversion work on testing platforms, including measurement technology
Performed by our competent electrical experts certified to Association of Property Insurers (VdS):
- VdS tests
- Initial and in-service inspections of portable equipment, stationary machinery and equipment as well as building installations
For safe working on electric vehicles, we offer you the appropriate measurement equipment, developed with the know-how of our team:
- Multifunctional high-voltage measuring adapters (breakout box)
- Safety box for mobile use
Why do we do what we do?
Every employer is confronted with a variety of laws, standards, regulations, and directives on industrial safety. If the company additionally applies electrical devices and electrical work equipment, and has an electrical operating part, there are even further requirements. Our aim is that every employee of every customer can work safely in electrical and electrical engineering fields.
Which laws, standards, regulations are there?
- German constitution, Art. 2, Abschnitt 2
- Working Conditions Act (ArbSchG)
- Social Law VII (SGB VII)
- German Social Accident Insurance – rule 1 (DGUV-V1)
- German Social Accident Insurance – rule 3 (DGUV-V3)
- German Social Accident Insurance – information 200-005 (DGUV-I 200-005)
- Technical regulations for safety in companies (TRBS)
- DIN VDE 1000-10 – requirements for persons working in electrotechnical engineering
- DIN VDE 0701-0702 – testing of portable equipment
- DIN VDE 0113 und EN 60204 – testing of stationary machinery and equipment
- DIN VDE 0105-100 – examination of the building installation
Fortunately, things rarely happen. But if something happens once, it’s good if the entrepreneur is informed about the current legal situation in advance and is remains up to date. Nevertheless, it will not be possible for every entrepreneur to constantly meet the latest regulatory requirements, simply because he does not have the appropriately qualified personnel.
What can we do for you?
As an entrepreneur, you neither need to conduct electrical tests by yourself nor to employ a CESC. You can assign these tasks externally. According to your requirements we will take care of these activities – either fully or partially, once or periodically.