Are you well placed in the field of industrial safety? We offer you the opportunity to take on the role of the industrial safety specialist or to coach your internal SiFa. (Health and Safety Manager) Either way: you can’t go wrong with our advice!
Health & Safety – Industrial safety is our top priority.
Hazard and risk assessments are central topics of industrial safety. This is where the well-being of each individual meets the applied technology of the product. Clients also appreciate our experience in these areas. Find out now whether we are the right partner for you, too!
Safety is built on a solid foundation. Our clients have often already worked in the field of electrical safety but can’t necessarily piece all the individual components together. Is that the case for you, too? We help you identify the necessary elements and create an overview for you and your management as the basis for your project plan. Find out if we are the right partner for you!
- Our qualified specialists and experts assess the current status of a variety of areas during a personal interview with you.
- The legal bases for this assessment are the Industrial Safety Ordinance (BetrSichV), Occupational Health and Safety Act (ArbSchG), Social Security Code VII, VDE regulations and EN and DIN standards, Technical rules for operational safety (TRBS) and the requirements of the statutory accident insurance (DGUV)
- Together we examine topics such as organisation, qualification, measuring and working equipment, provision, workshops, test stations, laboratories and documentation
- We will provide you with an overview and presentation of your current status and give you recommendations on how you should proceed
- Our procedure is rounded off with a presentation at your location
Appointing external safety professionals (SiFa (Health and Safety Manager))
Everything from a single source. Electrical safety and industrial safety are closely linked. Whether for risk assessments, operating instructions, work instructions or hazard assessments: Our clients trust our expertise as a specialist in industrial safety: find out whether we are the right partner for you.
- We determine and assess accident and health risks in the workplace
- We create and design safe, health-friendly work systems and compare target and actual situations
- We maintain the existing safe, health-friendly work systems
- We compile risk assessments
- We also integrate health and safety prevention into the company’s existing management and process systems
- We support the company in integrating safety and health prevention into all existing activities
Coaching of internal safety specialists (SiFa (Health and Safety Manager))
Even if you already have a specialist in industrial safety or are one yourself, the field of industrial safety is wide and varied. Using on-the-job training we coach you so that you can grow with your tasks and reap success . Talk to us!