DGUV Information 200-205 is replaced by DGUV Information 209-093
The technology of high-voltage systems is constantly developing. Therefore, there are also regular innovations for work on vehicles with high-voltage systems. DGUV Information 200-005 "Qualification for work on vehicles with high-voltage systems" will be replaced by DGUV Information 209-093 "Qualification for work on vehicles with high-voltage systems" from July 2021.
The new DGUV Information 209-093 is available as a download from DGUV under the following link:
The following significant changes have been made compared to the last DGUV Information 200-005 (2012 version):
- editorial adjustments
- Assignment of a new DGUV number (previously 200-005)
- Clarification of the scope of application, e.g. not to be used for qualification of electrical engineering work on
- track guided vehicles
- attachments and mounted equipment in accordance with the Machinery Directive
- low-voltage electrical installations on vehicles
- vehicles with permanent connection to the mains during use
- water and air vehicles
- Inclusion of new terms such as High Voltage Qualified Person (FHV), Qualified Instructed Person (FUP)
- -Inclusion of the step-by-step model for qualification measures also in the service area
Please contact us at any time if you have any queries or are unclear.