You do not require a uniform solution for e-mobility, but rather would like to take advantage of several? We can offer you solution packages that are precisely tailored to your needs.
Doesn’t our service overview include the right offer for you?
Then we will find an individual solution for your company and create a training concept tailored to your needs. Talk to us!
Safety is built on a solid foundation. Our clients have often already worked in the field of electrical safety but can’t necessarily piece all the individual components together. Is that the case for you, too? We help you identify the necessary elements and create an overview for you and your management as the basis for your project plan. Find out if we are the right partner for you!
- Our qualified specialists and experts assess the current status of a variety of areas during a personal interview with you.
- The legal bases for this assessment are the Industrial Safety Ordinance (BetrSichV), Occupational Health and Safety Act (ArbSchG), Social Security Code VII, VDE regulations and EN and DIN standards, Technical rules for operational safety (TRBS) and the requirements of the statutory accident insurance (DGUV)
- Together we examine topics such as organisation, qualification, measuring and working equipment, provision, workshops, test stations, laboratories and documentation
- We will provide you with an overview and presentation of your current status and give you recommendations on how you should proceed
- Our procedure is rounded off with a presentation at your location
Qualification concept as a roadmap
Are you currently planning to realign your company? Then we will develop the roadmap for you – an overview that fits your strategic schedule. No matter what activities you or your teams are currently doing, with us you will become PEI (electrically instructed person), EFKffT (electrically skilled person for defined tasks), SEP (electrically skilled person) or vEFK (chief electric specialist in charge). Simply make an appointment with us and we will be glad to determine your exact qualification requirements.
Are you a car manufacturer or supplier and active in the field of electromobility and do not want to take any risks when it comes to battery technology? Then we at ITW-Schindler have got your back – book your individual solution package. This includes the compilation of a battery manual as well as the associated consulting, consulting for setting up a battery factory and the special battery technology employee qualifications for EFKfft (electrically skilled person for defined tasks) or SEP (electrically skilled person).
- Creation of a battery manual (e.g. safety concepts, guidelines, risk assessment, work and operating instructions)
- Consulting on building a battery factory (preparatory activities for building a battery factory, involving employees in the early planning stages)
- Qualification of employees (training courses for electrical specialists for defined activities (EFKffT= electrically skilled person for defined tasks) and electrical specialists (SEP = electrically skilled person) for battery technology)