We welcome you to our website and thank you for your interest in our company. You can be sure that when handling your personal data, we make it transparent for you what happens to the accumulated data and what security measures we have taken on your behalf. You will also be informed about your legal rights in connection with the processing of these data.
- Personal information is information about your personal or factual circumstances, in particular name, date of birth, email address, telephone number and/or postal address.
- Personal information that you provide to us when visiting our sites (for example, Contact) are processed under consideration of the Federal Data Protection Act (“BDSG”) and other laws that apply to electronic commerce
- We do not share data with third parties, unless we are legally bound.
- In several places on our website, cookies are used to provide you with targeted information and to use user actions anonymously for marketing and optimization purposes. By using these cookies neither your personal information nor your use of it will be stored as such.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and that your browser saves, provided that the recording of cookies is enabled in your browser. Cookies on your computer do no harm and do not contain viruses
- Cookies used by us: Google AdWords. This website uses Google AdWords, an analysis service provided by Google, and as part of Google AdWords conversion tracking. A so-called “conversion cookie” is stored on your hard disc, as soon as you click on one of the ads provided by Google. These cookies become invalid after 30 days and are not personally-identifying. When you visit specific pages on our website, then Google and ITW Schindler will recognize that you have clicked the ad and proceeded on to that page. The use of the conversion cookie information obtained are used to produce statistics for AdWords customers using conversion tracking. We learn through these statistics the total number of users who clicked on the ad delivered by Google and have visited a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. We gain no information with which the personal identification of users is possible. The data obtained, cannot get assigned to specific users.
Right to information and revocation
- You have the right to information about your stored personal data, the origin and recipient of your data and the purpose of the data processing and the right to rectification, blocking or erasure of this data. At your request we make our public directory of procedures available in which we have summarized the required information according to § 4e BDSG. For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal information, the disclosure, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of consents granted, please use the provided contact details in the imprint.
- In order to protect the personal data stored by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- These security measures are monitored and continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (following: Google). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
The purposes of the data processing are the evaluation of the use of the website and the compilation of reports on activities on the website. Based on the use of the website and the Internet, other related services will be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics.
In addition, or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, if the cookie remains installed in your browser.
Use of Google AdWords
Our website uses Google Conversion Tracking. If you have reached our website via an advertisement sent by Google, Google Adwords will set a cookie on your computer. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on a Google-served ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, we and Google may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of advertisers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking, you can refuse the required setting of a cookie – for example, via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies or set your browser to block cookies from the domain “googleleadservices.com”.
Please note that you are not allowed to delete opt-out cookies if you do not want to record measurement data. If you have deleted all your cookies in the browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.